Scott established Bradbury Legal in 2014 after working at two national firms.
He has acted for a broad range of construction industry participants including contractors, owners and developers such as Allied Mills, AMP, Built, Baulderstone, Crown Group, CSR, FKP, GPT, Graincorp, Harvey Norman, Boral, Lend Lease, Serco, Landis + Gyr, Sekisui House, Mirvac, Trumen Corp, Lindsay Bennelong, Yuanda, Watpac, Walker and others.
His experience includes drafting and negotiating construction and related contracts, advising on risk mitigation strategies for project delivery as well as acting on behalf of parties in dispute.
Areas of expertise include:
- Drafting and negotiation of construction and related contracts
- Reviewing and analysing construction and related contracts and advising on risk mitigation
- Advising on the interpretation of contractual terms, issues and state and federal legislation
- Pre-contractual advice to ensure compliance with the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW) and the Home Building Act 1989 (NSW)
- Advising on workplace health and safety legislation and regulatory compliance
- Advising and acting for applicants and respondents in the preparation of payment claims, payment schedules and the adjudication process under the security of payment legislation