Although we specialise in property and construction law, managing the day to day issues of any business requires an understanding of the industry sector and the commercial factors that affect the business. As such, we are regularly asked to provide general commercial and corporate advice to our clients, on topics including:
- insolvency and restructuring;
- regulatory compliance;
- insurance issues;
- terms and conditions of trade;
- transport and logistics;
- joint ventures and partnership agreements;
- intellectual property; and
- commercial transactions generally.
Flexible approach & fee options
We will set up fee structures that ensure you are only charged when we add value and not each time you pick up the phone or send an email.
If you don’t want to pay hourly rates, then don’t.
Ask us about our fixed fees and retainers.